From 500,000 to over 749,998
Slate Asset Management
One Delisle located at one of the most distinctive intersection points in Toronto, anchoring the corner of a full block development, it brings much needed new residential living choice not seen in more than 10 years in the area. Elevating the sought after neighborhood “skyward” to welcome and accomodate urban demands and benefit the city, while remaining thoughtful to more needed open public green spaces.
With a Transit Score of 86 and a Walk Score of 93, investors and residents of One Delisle Condos are steps away from streetcar and bus routes, including 24-hour services, allowing for seamless travel throughout the city at any time of day. St. Clair subway station is a 3 minute walk away and riders can commute into union station in just 17 minutes. As a transit-oriented development, this condo provide easy access to a number of nearby public transportation options. And, with other real estate developments coming to this distinguished intersection, it looks as though St. Clair and Yonge is poised to reclaim its standing as one of the city’s premier intersections.
The intersection of Yonge Street and St. Clair Avenue is a bustling and vibrant neighborhood within midtown Toronto and offers residents of One Delisle Condos plenty of amenities within walking distance of home. Daily errands at the grocery store, bank, or pharmacy can all be done on foot. The area also offers a wide range of dining, shopping, and entertainment options for all ages to enjoy.
Midtown Toronto definitely does not lack green space. Residents of One Delisle Condos will be able to enjoy the serenity of nearby parks including David A. Balfour Park, a beautiful lush green park with scenic trails, ravines, and a reservoir.
The area surrounding One Delisle Condos is the perfect place for young and growing families to call home. The area is rich in educational options and extracurricular activities for children of all ages, including Montessori, private schools, arts and culture, and sports options.
- Zero Edge Pool With Water Feature
- Expansive Outdoor Ravine Terrace Tailored To Host A Variety Of Social Gathering And Events
- Wellness Spa-eucalyptus Room, Salt Room, And Dry Sauna-with Private Terraces
- Wine And Cocktail Lounge
- Fitness Center
- Chef’s Kitchen And Dining Room
- Co-working Spaces
- Kid’s Room
- 24-hour Concierge Services
- Porte Cochere
- Lounge Areas Including Lobby Lounge And Fireplace
- Redesign And Expansion Of Delisle Park
- Retail At Building Base
Reasons to Invest
- A major node in central Toronto. Yonge and St. Clair is connected by TTC streetcar and subway and close to major roads and highways.
- A neighbourhood to live, work, and play. Restaurants, bars, grocery stores, retail shops, schools, medical services, and work offices.
- A neighbourhood of nature. What’s unique about this location is the network of nearby ravines and nature trails that offer an escape from City-life.
- Surrounded by prominent neighbourhoods. Minutes to Moore Park, Rosedale, Forest Hill, and Summer Hill.
- One Delisle will sit at the highest point on Yonge at the entrance of Yonge and St. Clair and will offer incredible views.